If you are searching the Pee Dee area for a CPA to help provide bookkeeping, payroll, and tax services for small businesses or individuals, then you have come to the right place.contact
Certified Public Accountant of Florence, SC
Our mission is to help our clients accomplish their goals by consistently providing timely and dependable accounting services. We understand that responsiveness and personal attention to every client is our shared success. Our philosophy is to make our clients’ lives better by trusting us to maximize their time and tax savings.
We will be there for you every step of the way, whether you are:
An entrepreneur looking for help in getting your business off the ground.
An established local business looking for help with your bookkeeping, tax planning and preparation, or other accounting services.
An individual looking for help with your personal year end tax planning and preparation.
Meet Allyson Scott
I grew up in Florence, SC and graduated from Clemson University in 1990 with a BS degree in Graphic Communications. After graduating, I worked for SealedAir Corporation for 15 years, starting in production, then customer
service and finally sales.
My father, Dan O’Steen, Accounting Practitioner and Enrolled Agent, has had a successful accounting practice in Florence since 1970. Retirement was on the horizon and in 2005, I moved back to SC to join him and made this a family business. I received a BBA in Accounting from Francis Marion University and became both an Enrolled Agent and a CPA; however, the best education I received was from working with my father.
I am now on my own with Dan on stand-by as he embraces semi-retirement. I am married to Randy and have two sons, two pugs, and an old lab. When we aren’t going to baseball or football games, we enjoy getting to the beach.
At Allyson O’Steen Scott, CPA, LLC we offer both Tax and Accounting Services including but not limited to:
- Income tax preparation for individuals and small businesses
- Business Entity Selection and Business Taxation Issues
- Tax Implications of Personal Investments including: Retirement Plans, College
- Bookkeeping on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- Payroll set-up, training, and preparation of various payroll tax filings
- Assist clients who opt to run their own QuickBooks payroll function
- Sales tax consulting and preparation
- Business license, 1099 and personal property tax preparation
- Facilitate annual insurance audits such as worker's compensation
- IRS audits and compliance issues
755 West Evans Street
Florence, South Carolina 29501