Maximize your earnings with
your Certified Public Accountant
Efficient services from the best in the industry. Contact Allyson today to get started!
I grew up in Florence, SC and graduated from Clemson University in 1990 with a BS degree in Graphic Communications. After graduating, I worked for SealedAir Corporation for 15 years, starting in production, then customer service and finally sales.
My father, Dan O’Steen, Accounting Practitioner and Enrolled Agent, has had a successful accounting practice in Florence since 1970. Retirement was on the horizon and in 2005, I moved back to SC to join him and made this a family business. I received a BBA in Accounting from Francis Marion University and became both an Enrolled Agent and a CPA; however, the best education I received was from working with my father.
I am now on my own with Dan enjoying his retirement. I am married to Randy and have two grown children, two labradoodles, and an old pug. We moved to the beach in 2021 and I commute to my office in Florence.
At Allyson O’Steen Scott, CPA, LLC we offer both Tax and Accounting Services including but not limited to:
- Income tax preparation for individuals and small businesses
- Business Entity Selection and Business Taxation Issues
- Tax Implications of Personal Investments including: Retirement Plans, College
- Bookkeeping on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- Payroll set-up, training, and preparation of various payroll tax filings
- Assist clients who opt to run their own QuickBooks payroll function
- Sales tax consulting and preparation
- Business license, 1099 and personal property tax preparation
- Facilitate annual insurance audits such as worker’s compensation
- IRS audits and compliance issues